Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010

Here is a look back at some of my favorite recipes from this past year.

Happy New Year!!

Bang Bang Shrimp
This Bang,Bang shrimp is a copycat recipe of the uber popular Bonefish grill appetizer. It's one of the top searches on my blog and if you've ever eaten these at Bonefish, you'll understand why.... totally addictive!


Pioneer Woman's Sponge Cake
I used this recipe to make 2 different cakes. The first time for this amazing tres leches cake and the second time for my 4th of July flag cake. This sponge cake is a light and airy delight!

Margherita Pizza
This popbaby my favorite type of pizza...fresh ingredients and so simple to put together.

Restaurant Style Salsa
Another winner from Pioneer Woman. I made this salsa many, many times this past year and brought it to several get togethers with friends. Everyone LOVED it!!


Shrimp Enchiladas
I've been making these shrimp enchiladas for about two years now. They are a little time consuming but so worth it.

S'mores Cupcakes
I made these several times this year. Everyone just swoons when they see these.

Zucchini Fries
You've got to love it when a green vegetable that is baked and healthy becomes one of your kids favorite sides.

Sweet and Sour Chicken
Not the most figure friendly dish but it tastes just like it came from your local take out place...only better!

Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps
This fruit salad is so cute and healthy baked tortilla crisps make it a great option for parties.

Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
My sons favorite sammy...warm, gooey cheese and tasty ham.

Back-to-School Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes with my favorite buttercream frosting, swiss meringue....mmmmmm. Plus, I loved how these toppers turned out.

Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing
My first attempt at working with royal icing was a success and I can honestly say, I'm hooked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment